As we get closer and closer to opening economies governments all over the world are delivering unique tools and plans to help business set up safely. The Province of Alberta has released a series of tools and resources called Alberta Biz Connect to support business owners in establishing best practices for the coming weeks.
The portal has resources to support:
This guidance supports all workplaces in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
This guidance supports sectors currently allowed to operate under public health orders, specifically for:
- Disability service providers
- Farmers’ Markets (PDF)
- Golf course operators (PDF)
- Health non-essential services
- Health sector PPE guidelines (PDF)
- Homeless shelters (PDF)
- Industrial work camps (PDF)
- Outdoor shooting ranges (PDF)
- Private and municipal campgrounds (PDF)
Planning for operations
This guidance is intended to prepare for Stage 1 relaunch when public health orders will be amended to allow operations to resume.
- Day camps (PDF)
- Daycare & out-of-school care (PDF)
- Hair salons and barbershops (PDF)
- Museums and art galleries (PDF)
- Outdoor recreation (PDF)
- Places of Worship (PDF)
- Restaurants (PDF)
- Retail (PDF)
Additional resources will be made available at https://www.alberta.ca/biz-connect.aspx over the coming weeks.