In mid-March, COVIDContinuity.com was created to help business leaders understand the challenges and opportunities associated with running your business operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. Since then we’ve been providing resources regarding leadership, cash flow, financial aid, human resources, workplace safety, business continuity, and many others.
The COVIDcontinuity team are one of many teams trying to help other businesses and entrepreneurs survive and thrive during this public health emergency. Dr. Ray Muzyka of Threshold Impact has provided a list of other resources websites that can help you. On this list, you’ll find links to:
- Updated information on wage subsidies from the Government of Canada
- Live Google documents that are continuously updated to provide resources for businesses.
- Resources for doing business taxes and accounting.
- Up-to-date information regarding the impact and spread of coronavirus in Canada.
- A guide to managing your finances during COVID-19.
Find these helpful business resources here.