Research shows that mental health is costing Canadian businesses over $50 billion dollars per year. When employees are affected by conditions such as anxiety, depression, or burnout, organizations suffer.
Join us for 2 complimentary webinars where we chat with industry experts to discuss the impact mental health is having on organizations and share techniques to help leaders guide their employees through difficult personal matters.
- Actions to take today to create and promote a psychologically safe culture.
- Tips for leaders on how to support employees through difficult times to ensure compassion, engagement, and performance.
- Ways to promote two-way accountability around mental health in the workplace and how to build internal capacity to support it.
- How to measure the impact of investing in the mental wellbeing of your team.
- Why outsourcing mental health support is not the answer.
Please register for each webinar individually:
Thursday, October 8th | 11:30 am – 12:30 pm EST
Panelists: Sandra Boyd + Mary Keogh
Tuesday, October 13th | 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
Panelists: Sandra Boyd + Dr. Bill Howatt