The Athabasca University is offering a FREE, online, self-directed micro-course called Navigating Extraordinary Times. This course aims to provide business leaders and teams with tools and strategies to successfully navigate through challenges and the ‘new normal’ brought on by the COVID-19 public health emergency.
You and your team may be struggling to adjust with physical distancing and/or working remotely. You might be reimagining how to operate, and how to get your products and services to customers, juggling that with the health and safety of your staff and clients. This course can help you find insight and optimism as we move forward.
The micro-course can help you:
- Consider your possibilities of working within present conditions. That means re-evaluating how to be productive as individual team members and as an organization.
- Learn how to practice control and influence while working with constraints and new restrictions.
- Identify how to best support the health and wellbeing of your team through effective communication and empathy.
- Learn how to identify and communicate your own feelings and concerns related to the current situation.
- Find intention on how you want to lead in business. What impact do you want to have during this public health emergency? How do you want to be remembered?